Bluesound, the first wireless digital multi-room music system to fully support high-resolution audio, has announced its second-generation range of wireless multi-room music products, which features a fresh, new compact industrial design and various upgrades and enhancements. These new products expand and improve upon the outgoing models, bringing better sound and a wider feature set across the entire range. Of the six new models, three integrate with new or existing audio systems, and three are complete plug-and-play music systems.
The sleek new industrial design for BlueSound was created by renowned designer David Farrage of DF-ID, with all models being offered in both black and white finishes. The Bluesound Controller App is also being redesigned with new graphics and an enhanced layout for even more intuitive operation. Fully backward compatible with Bluesound Gen 1, the upgraded Controller App adds many new enhancements.
New feature enhancements and technologies of Bluesound Gen 2:
• Powerful ARM® Cortex™-A9 CPU running at 1GHz
• Improved connectivity with both Analog and Optical Inputs
• IR Sensor with TV Connect learning function
• Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX® high-fidelity codec support
• Headphone Output with Dedicated Amplifier
• Coax Digital Audio Out (NODE 2, VAULT 2)
• Gigabit Ethernet speed
• New advanced Wi-Fi design
• Best-in–class audio performance